Lagopus series ski goggles come with a variety of models, lenses with different VLT for customer in multiple weather conditions. ZIONOR strives to provide quality product and professional customer service, feel free to contact us if you have any inquiry and we will be more than happy to resolve the hassles.
- Lens Style: Full REVO Mirror Coating
- Lens Material: PC
- Frame Material: TPU
- Frame Size: 9.65 in x 4.13 in
- Goggle Weight: 5.33oz
- Smooth Air-flow system to prevent fogging during ski, snowboarding.
- UV400 protection and spherical designed dual-lens for better eye’s protection.
- Adjustable strap suits customer with different head sizes and compatible with helmet wearing.
- Compatible with unisex teenager to men and women, from amateur, avid to professional.
- Check our store for EVA hard ski goggles protection case and adapter for prescription lens.
Why choose spherical goggle?
- A. Spherical goggle comes with wider visibility and designed based on human engineering hence the upgrade postposition makes less interference to eyes view.
- B. The sphere design provides bigger space between lenses to eyes. Profit brought by this idea is significant anti-fog function: there is enough cyclic room for air comes from vent that reduce the chance to making fog, sphere surface enhance the distance between lens and eyes, vapor from eyes will not reach to lens to make mist.
- C. The whole lens design is similar to human eyes; wearing sphere lens goggle provides totally vertical visibility to all directions and lowers optical parallax. Lens is not as close to eye as before, it reduces the chances to hurt eyes under incident e.g. impact.
- D. The shock-resistance and non-deformability are much better than cylinder lens.