ZIONOR G5 series swimming goggles are made of high quality latex-free, non-toxic and odorless silicone material. Featured with Anti-fog, shock-resistant, 100% UV protection and a durable TPR nose bridge.
- Swim goggle frame: Allergy-free silicone.
- Swim goggle Lens: PC
- Swim goggle strap: Silicone
- Swim goggle nose bridges: PU
- Non-toxic eco-friendly silicone material, no allergy.Comfortable for long time wearing.
- Adjustable head strap and interchangeable nose bridges for swimmer with different ages and face shapes.
- Durable watertight sealing, UV protection and strong anti-fog.
- Clear/Mirror lens coating for swimming at different places.
- Stylish design with super wide and clear view. Suitable for triathlons, open water, lap swimmer, jet ski and other outdoor recreation.
How to replace nose bridges on ZIONOR G5 swim goggles?
The nose bridge attached with the lenses by four little “feet”, thus you need to remove them one by one.
- Pull out one “foot” from the hole, say bottom one on the right lens.
- Twist the right lens and nose bridge in opposite way a little bit and pull out the other “foot” on the right.
- Do the same thing on the left.
- Install the nose bridges from one side to the other. Make sure four “feet” stand in the holes correctly.
You can also search “how to change nose bridges of ZIONOR G5” on Youtube for more details.
1 x ZIONOR G5 swimming goggles.
3 x Changeable swim goggles nose bridges. (S, M, L)